Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank You Mary Lynn!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I DON’T KNOW OF ANYONE WHO WOULD TAKE ON THE TASK YOU DID! EVEN AFTER 2002……. YOU KNEW WHAT A HUGE UNDERTAKIING IT WAS AND YOU HANDLED IT LIKE A PRO!
Love You,
Chris

I have to agree with Chris, You were the master mind behind this very successful conference, you led and we just followed your lead...what a wonderful job you did......I would not have the guts to do what you did, YOU DID A Great JOB......THANKS FOR BEING OUR LEADER.
WE LOVE YOU
CINDY

I agree with Chris. Our THANKS should be going out to you for all of your hard work and your side kick,Ros. Great job done!! ( You can keep your shoes—no one can ever fill them )!!!
Joan Van Aernam

There is certainly nothing else left to say that hasn’t ALREADY been said….but here it goes again – Mlynn – you have just out done yourself again! But I must say that you truly had an awesome Krewe behind you! I am just sorry I didn’t get to help out or hang out as much this time….too little time and too much work going on!

As always, I couldn’t be more proud of ‘da Krewe I run with! You guys are all just amazing – nothing is ever left undone when you are in charge. No one ever grumbles or even hints at not wanting to work or help out in any way. ….but not only do we work well together, but we play well together as well. That’s what makes us all a great big family! I am proud to call myself a member of LHC and hope that I make you all proud in my leadership role at SWNAHRO as well. Thanks for making me proud of our Louisiana Krewe!
Katie Anderson
SW NAHRO Sr Vice President

I have to say what everyone has said. Mary Lynn I don't think The conference would have as smoothly as it did if Tom had not had you to lead guide and help him every step of the way. It is one thing to say Iam going to help out, but you demonstrated your ability to get the job done. Everyone that helped deserves a pat on the back. Louisiana really did shine above others. But that Louisiana leading the way for other states to follow. We have great leaders within our state chapter. Hats off to everyone. Mary Lynn you can be my coordinator any day ofd the week. Everyone join in at 8:00 am and give her a big hand clap.
Peggy Steele

What can I say that hasn't already been said.... Good leaders surround themselves with good workers, and you can't get any better than we are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Homie (Ken)

I have to agree with all of these comments. This is my first SWNAHRO Conference that I have been to and it was awesome. Mary Lynn and Roz yall were great and so was everyone that participated to help.
Christie

Good Morning everyone !! I am so glad that I joined the Krewe !! It was great to be a part of SWNAHRO conference... I feel so blessed to have an extraordinary group of people in my life and each conference brings us closer together :)
I really had a great time teaching some Texas girls how to cajun dance !!! We visited with lots of people from other states and they all said that Louisiana is absolutely best hosting group.

Mary Lynn, thanks for all of your tireless efforts, we were so proud to have you as our leader. Roz, thanks for giving Mary Lynn the daily support to put this all together. How could we possibly go wrong with the team of Boudreaux and Thibodeaux !!!!

Love,
Suzette

Mary Lynn and Roz you are the greatest. I really enjoyed my first SWNAHRO. It gave me an opportunity to really get to know some of my LHC friends and also make new friends. My freinds and family are really enjoying the Texas state basket. It really was a job getting it home. Thanks to all who helped me get it out of the hotel and back to Simmesport.
Pam

Mary Lynn,

Thanks to you and your team for all your hard work. I really enjoyed the meeting and my visit to Lafayette. And I love to hear you talk, lady. See you in St. Louis!

Patty Van Weelden
Program Director
OACAC Housing Assistance Program
Dallas County PHA (serves ten counties)
Springfield, MO 65802

No comments: