Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mary Lynn's Message to the Krewe!

Dear Friends,

There are no words to describe my gratitude and sincere thanks for all you have done to make the SouthWestFest successful. From start to finish, you were there, ready, willing and able to take on any task. Everything ran smoothly and fires were put out quickly. This could not have been possible without your tireless efforts!

I could not have ask for a better group of folks to work with. You are awesome!
Bien Merci! (Thank You!)

Mary Lynn Thibodeaux
Krewe Chief (retired)
habb@att.net

P.S. Anyone having pictures to share, please send them to me or Chris, chriscs@att.net , to include on the blog. Thanks.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Mary Lynn!!!

Looks like you had a fantastic event! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it...

I WONDER...What will you be doing with your time now that this is over!